Even though my Windows 8 System has graphics card and good hardware, it is not allowing me to play some high level graphics games. I tried but it is troubling. I will be much thankful, if anyone solve the problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Unable to pay World of Warcraft, GTA etc games in Windows 8 OS? How to get proper graphics in the game?
- How to avoid Overheating in Dell Inspiron Laptop?
- Switchable graphics stopped working in windows OS
- Will Windows Tablet supports high end games? How is the performance of the Windows tablet if we try to run some good games with more graphics?
- Windows XP restarting automatically when playing heavy graphical Games.
- Windows 8 not able to Recognize Graphics card after a system Restore
- Getting an Error message when playing Games for Windows Live
- Windows 8 release preview not giving wide screen while playing games?
- Unable to Install drivers for Radeon x1300 Secondary Graphics Card in windows 8
- How dedicated and integrated graphics are difference from each other? Best company for rich graphics enabled laptop?
There seems to have a competition between the Windows 8 Graphics Driver and the Cards Graphic Driver.
You should uninstall the Graphic Driver from Window 8 and reinstall the Cards Graphic Driver from the companion CD you have alongwith the card.
Make sure your External Graphic card Device Driver should be the one you will install and that should be the active one.