Re: Windows Explorer Crashes all the time while viewing Photos in Windows 7
Most of the times, This kind of issues occurs either due to a software conflicts or file corruption issue. To get rid of this, Perform a clean boot. The steps to do the same is shown below:
If it doesn't fix your issue, Try to run the System File Checker utility. The steps for the same is shown below:
- Click on "Start" button and type "msconfig" in the search box and hit enter button on keyboard.It can ask for Administrator password so don't hesitate to provide the same.Now a different windows will appear before you.
- Click on "General Tab" and then on "Selective Startup".Now uncheck the "Load Startup Items" check box.
- After that click on "Services" tab and check the check box which has the option "Hide All Microsoft Services".Once checked that option, click on "Disable All" button and click on "Ok" button.After completing all the above mentioned steps, restart your computer to reflect these changes.
- Click on "Start" button.
- Type "command Prompt" in the start search box.
- When it appears, Right click on it and choose "Run as Administrator".
- You will see a blackish command prompt window. Type "sfc /scannow" and hit the enter button on your keyboard. It should fix your issue. If you are still facing the same issue, Try system restore.