my laptop frequently scrolls up and down automatically by itself and stops after some time. when i scan for virus ( symantec endpoint, ms security essential) i am not getting any virus alert. can anyone help me to resolve the problem
Related Windows Problems:
- Screen scrolls randomly when using the touchpad on HP Laptop with Windows 7.
- Why the rating of i3 processor and i5 processor are same in windows 7?
- Short Battery backup in Windows XP
- Laptop not working after Lightning struck outdoors
- How to hear Songs in a windows 7 computer using the Audio Files loaded on another computer?
- Games like NFS Most wanted and NFS Hot Pursuit exit on their own
- Computer hangs too much after windows 7 upgrade
- Unable to adjust brightness in Windows XP
- HP Laptop running with Windows 7 takes long time to start and stop.
- Difference between the Architecture of ARM processor and x86 processor? How does it affects the performance of Windows OS?
>> You are facing the problem of Automatic scrolls in Windows Laptop with i5 Processor.
>> So there must be some problem in the Windows System.
>> Some Component of Windows is not working well.
>> So you have to Repair your system using the windows system CD.
>> You can also format your System and install new Operating system in the System.
I Hope you will understand.
All The Best.
For this you need to check your Mouse settings..
For Mouse settings...
Go to Start menu ...
Type Mouse and click on it..
here click on Pointer options tab..
Here Remove check mark on Automatically move pointer to the default button in a dialog box..
Finally click on apply and OK..
Then it will work..