I have some Blu-Ray discs. When I insert them in the DVD Drive and try to play it in the Windows Media Center on Windows 8 System, it is not playing. It is not opening it. I will be much thankful, if anyone helps me in solving the problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Unable to run Samsung Blu Ray Player software on Windows Vista.
- Windows XP sp2 is freezing while downloading tv guide in windows xp media center
- Issues with Windows Media Center on Windows 7 System.
- Mouse Cursor disappearing in Windows Media Center window on Windows 7.
- Where can I find windows media center in windows 8 release preview?
- Unable to choose Windows Media Center as an AutoPlay handler
- Unable to find Windows Media Center on PC
- Unable to mute the Windows Media Center on Windows 7
- Error: 0x800CCC0D while launching Windows Media Center on Windows 7.
- Watching TV in Windows Media Center without additional Software
I dont think you will be able to view the Blue Ray disks at all, as the blu ray disks are meant to be read by the Blue Ray drive not DVD Drive.
The format in which DVD recorders record data in the media are different from the Blue Ray Writing Format. The Blue Ray being the latest format can read the older DVD disks but it is not possible for the older DVD drive to decode newer Blue Ray format.