In my windows 7 computer, when i press the RIP option, it shows that one or more songs from the CD can't be ripped. I haven't faced this kind of issue before. It seems that the problem is only caused by Windows Media.What to do?
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows Media in windows 7 won't rip CD
- CD rip issues with Windows media player in HP desktop
- How can I rip audio file into mp3 using windows media player in windows 7 ultimate?
- Unable to open Windows Media Player since installing Windows Vista
- How to rip audio CDs in Windows XP professional using windows media player 10?
- Wrong album information in Windows Media Player
- Unable to rip a burned DVD into my Windows 7
- Windows 7 tend to associate all icons and files with Windows Media Player
- Method to update Windows Media Player on Windows XP 32 bit?
- Windows Media Player loading media files from unwanted folders
Have you recently installed any software in your computer? This kind of error message only appears when you try to rip the CD to a low quality. You must have improved audio quality recordings. For the same, you will have to configure some settings in your windows 7 computer. For the same, open windows media player. Now click on "Tools" in file Menu. If File menu is not visible then press the Alt key on your keyboard. In "Tools", click on "Options". After that click on "Rip Music" tab and drag the Audio quality slider to the best quality position.
As you burn an audio CD, Windows Media Player makes temporary copies of the WMA and MP3 files in your burn list, converts the copies to another format (known as PCM), and then saves the converted copies to the disc. Here's how to burn an audio CD:
- Click the Start button , click All Programs, and then click Windows Media Player.
If the Player is currently open and you’re in Now Playing mode, click the Switch to Library button in the upper-right corner of the Player.
- In the Player Library, click the Burn tab, click the Burn options button , and then click Audio CD (this is the default choice).
- Insert a blank CD-R disc into your CD burner.
If the AutoPlay dialog box appears, close it.
If your computer has more than one CD drive, click the drive you want to use in the navigation pane.
- If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.
- Find the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the audio CD.
For example, you can search for a particular album, browse for individual songs, or locate a playlist.
- To create a burn list, drag items from the details pane (the pane in the middle of the Player Library) to the list pane (the pane on the right side of the Player Library).
- If you want to change the order of the songs in the burn list, drag a song up or down in the list.
- If you want to remove a song from the burn list, right-click the song, and then click Remove from list.