My windows Photo Viewer is not working properly and when I open any kind of images using it, it shows orange or red tint. It is not normal because slideshow works fine and i don't face any such issue there. What should I do to fix it?
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 8 freezing while opening pictures on Windows Photo Viewer
- Yellow mark appears on picture when viewed through windows Photo viewer
- Windows Photo viewer gives error when trying to rotate image
- Pictures showing Yellow cast while using Photo Viewer with Windows Vista
- Fix for the issues with Windows Photo Viewer on Windows System.
- Facing problem with Display of Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 7
- Not able to install Windows LIve photo viewer software in Windows XP SP3
- Unable to resize or rotate photo with Windows Photo Viewer on Windows XP
- Unable to change the Orientation of pictures in windows photo viewer
- Windows Photo Viewer not working in my Windows 8
This is a problem which occurs in very few computer. To fix this issue,Right click on your desktop and click on "Personalize". After that click on "Display Settings>>Advanced settings>>Color Management tab>>Color Management button>>Select your display accordingly". If this method fails then move to Control Panel and click on "Hardware and Sound>>Color Management". Now select your Display device and check the box which shows "use my setting for this device". Now click on "Add" and choose "sRGB IEC61966-2.1". Finally set it as default. Your problem will be solved.
Follow the below methods:
>>Go to Control Panel then Hardware and Sound then Color Management.
>>Select your display device.
>>Check the box “Use my setting for this device”.
>>Choose “sRGB IEC61966-2.1”
>>Set it as default.
>>If the issue still persists, go to Method 2.
>>Go to your desktop and right-click.
>>Select Display Settings.
>>Click on the Advanced Settings button.
>>Click on the Color Management Tab.
>>Click on the Color Management button.
>>Select your Display in the Device drop-down list.