The Windows search indexing is giving incorrect results. What are the steps to trouble shoot this?
Related Windows Problems:
- Operating the Search and Indexing troubleshooter on Windows 7
- CanÂ’t search in Search bar giving Indexing is not running Error in Windows 7
- Procedure for indexing PDF files on Windows 7?
- What has to be done for disabling Windows Search Indexer on Windows 7?
- How to use Search Indexing in WIndows 7 OS?
- Deleted files and folder names appears in the search box of start Menu in windows vista
- Windows 7 freeze and giving displaying drive has been corrupt
- Installing windows 8.1 but not able to install due to corrupt file error
- Corrupt file errors after upgrading to SSD in Windows 7
- Steps to be taken for fixing corrupt Task Manager on Windows Vista
For fixing this issue, users will have to;
- Tap on ‘Start’
- Then choose ‘Control Panel’
- Now tap on ‘Indexing Options’
- Choose the Advanced button
- Then tap the Restore Defaults button
- Finally tap on the option denoted as ‘OK’